Water is an essential natural material that offers hours of fun to consume and a multitude of wonderful possibilities for creation and learning. Water toys and games are always regarded as one of the best usable and cherishing ones for the children as they appreciate them with excellent satisfaction and passion. We can inspire their natural curiosity by providing a variety of water-based activities and having children pursue their own ideas, which will lead to a whole range of useful learning, exploration and exploration.
It’s exciting to know that water play provides so much value and will give your child a great early start through enjoyable hands-on play to learn.
What benefits does water toys gives to your kids?
- Development of Motor Skills: When children are encouraged to hold and spill larger and heavier pots and buckets of water, gross motor skills and strong muscle strength are built and stretched. When children kick, splash and wave their arms and hands across the water, the chance to use a wading pool or go swimming is a great way to improve core strength and agility and endurance in all the large motor groups.
- Social Skills Develop through Water Play: Water play also helps your child to improve their social skills by learning to share their toys and room, waiting for their turn, and talking. It facilitates role play and critical social skills such as teamwork and sharing.
- Water Play Generates Energy: Depending on the activity being viewed, children can find water play both relaxing and invigorating. An excellent outlet for pent-up energy can be enthusiastic splashing, kicking and running around in the water. A perfect way to have fun and let off steam for girls!
- Building of Language And Communication among kids: Water play is so flexible that you can add almost every play thing to it, whether it is dinosaurs and mud for a swamp or boats, sponges and bubbles for a car wash, there are endless possibilities! Of course, with all the play objects and play scenarios involved, each new way of playing with water brings new vocabulary choices with it, as such, it is a great resource with creating new vocabulary.
- Water Toys Stimulate Creativity and Imagination: Changing play objects to go with water on a daily basis (boats, blocks, motorised cars, sponges, colours etc.) encourages the exploration of children in many new ways. Kids broaden their horizons and ingenuity by varying the sizes and materials of play objects.
- It Promotes Cognitive Development: They will develop their understanding of the water’s properties and discover that water flows downhill and a horizontal level will be found. They can learn math skills and estimate how many small pots of water a large bucket needs to be filled.
- Water Play Relieve Tension: Water, more than any other material in fact, is a relaxing and soothing product. Children get a lot of joy from pouring, swinging and squishing in it. For long periods of time, it helps to absorb focus, which is particularly great for tense children as it calms them down. Actions like squirting water are a good way to relieve any stress for kids who feel irritated or upset.
Also, Splashing about in water, swimming, and pouring, has a huge impact on your child’s hand-eye coordination.
We provide huge range of water toys for kids online. We sell products which will help your child to develop mental, physical and social skills through amazing toys available at Toys Ferry. Take some time and enjoy browsing at our stuff. We are always open to any ideas, feedback or customer requests from you.
Have a happy shopping!